Carboxytheraphy is controlled dosing of carbon dioxide as an intradermal and subcutaneous injection, using special equipment dosing amount of gas. After surgery Carboxytherapy there is an increased circulation of oxygen in the application. Microcirculation is restored and agitated, and increased lymphatic drainage.
CO2 after subcutaneous administration mechanically breaks down fatty deposits and strong vasodilator increasing the blood flow to the area that stimulates metabolism of body fat. Stimulated the production of collagen and elastin, which are responsible for skin elasticity and increases lymphatic drainage. Microcirculation is restored and activated, which means more oxygen and nutrients to the skin.
Carbosyntheraphy is currently the most effective method of reducing cellulite, stretch marks and body fat!
- Lack of elasticity of the skin of the face, neck and neck
- Lack of elasticity of the skin of the arms, legs, abdomen
- Poor skin after pregnancy and weight loss
- Stretch marks
- Local excess body fat
- drooping eyelids
Indications for surgery for therapeutic purposes Carboxytherapy
- Chronic venous insufficiency
- Diabetic ulcers
- Circulatory disorders
- Raynaud's syndrome
- Severe heart and lung disease
- Inflammation of the skin in the treatment area
- Therapy carbon anhydrase inhibitors